Adblock breaks this site

[FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by evaldasLTU, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. evaldasLTU

    evaldasLTU Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    Closed. forget thiss.. will only make ne nervous..people dont read the whole content of your thread and then post shit.. fuck that :
     
  2. Aroxez

    Aroxez Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    First one free? :b
     
  3. evaldasLTU

    evaldasLTU Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    Hey aroxez :) Thanx so much for replying to my thread mate :]]]
    All of my services are FREE. Could I do it for you so you can "verify" me? :)
    I dont care if its a level 3 account, I'm not here to scam!
    edit: I couldn't charge for them.. my post count is 2 :) no one will trust me
     
  4. googleiscool

    googleiscool Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2010
    Posts:
    523
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    Can u train my mining from 13-40 while banking ores
     
  5. evaldasLTU

    evaldasLTU Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    LISTEN GUYS! PLEASE GIVE ME 10 MINUTES. MAKE ME VOUCH THREAD AND GET SOME THINGS SORTED OUT :) JUST STARTED THIS THREAD. PLEASE USE MY FORM TO ASK FOR SKILL TRAINING. By the way, sure googleiscool. Please be more specific thought. What ores etc..
     
  6. googleiscool

    googleiscool Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2010
    Posts:
    523
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    I meant 4-40
    4-15 copper
    15-40 iron
     
  7. evaldasLTU

    evaldasLTU Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    googleiscool, I told you to fill in the form.. Ugh.. I'll allow you becouse your the first person. Send me the accounts log in and password on PM (DO NOT post here).
     
  8. evaldasLTU

    evaldasLTU Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    googleiscool PMed me his accounts information but it didin't have a pickaxe or any money on it so I logged out straight away ''/
     
  9. Eluveitie

    Eluveitie Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Posts:
    2,177
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] evaldas Skill Training [ProBots+legit]

    Skill: Mining
    Current level: 1
    Desired level: 40/60
    Any extra info: Bank all ores
    Will you vouch? Depends on you!
    PM me asap if you can do this.

    Also, could you do Tutorial?


    Eluveitie
     
< RSGood a scammer? | [Cheap]Kebab's Firemaking Service >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site