Adblock breaks this site

Free Bronze 5 - Gold 5 Boosting NA

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by Tryndaboost, May 27, 2014.

  1. Tryndaboost

    Tryndaboost Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 27, 2014
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Bronze 5 - Gold 5 Boosting NA

    About me:

    Hello I am a plat Tryndamere main. I'm looking for some bronze-silver
    accounts to boost for free after work to blow off steam! :-] Some real life friends of mine let me play their accounts because they don't like ranked but I've already gotten their accounts up to an MMR that is similar to my plat account.

    Conditions:

    I will not speak to anyone while I am logged into your account for ANY reason.
    I will not accept or decline any friend requests on your account.
    I may need to change one rune/mastery page for Tryndamere and Singed. I will notify you beforehand of any changes made to your rune/mastery pages.
    I will not duo q with anyone for ANY reason.

    Performance:

    I can guarantee I can get from bronze 5 to silver 5 in less than a week. Same goes for Silver 5 to Gold 5.

    I can also easily get you to platinum if you really want me to! As long as I dont have other people waiting for me to do their accounts. ^_^

    I live on the East coast and I play sometime between 3pm - 10pm EST

    Contact me Via Skype: Tryndaboost

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Contact me Via Skype: Tryndaboost
     
  2. SpeedyBoosts

    SpeedyBoosts Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 2, 2013
    Posts:
    851
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    171
    Free Bronze 5 - Gold 5 Boosting NA

    free boosts not allowed
     
< Got a paypal and looking for monthly income ? This thread is for you | Got a paypal and looking for monthly income ? This thread is for you >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site