Free Account!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by roberto15, Jan 25, 2012.

Free Account!
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 25, 2012 at 7:25 PM
  2. roberto15
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    roberto15 Forum Addict

    Free Account!

    I thought about selling this but its worth shit.. 97 str, 97 fishing, 97 dung main 1743 or so total, and quite a few quest points but not worth my time or my thought. I hate the thought of the account I worked hard on never be used again by anyone. Got my ps3 and way better than rs, the acc has 3m members items.. it has c long, 3 arcane stream necklaces, and 2 ring of vigour if you are interested and need an account to play please pm me.
    REQ:
    info in pm
    age, why you want it, and any other information that would help sway my decision.

    act fast only doing this tonight.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  4. andrewjconners
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2011
    Posts:
    893
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    andrewjconners Apprentice
    Banned

    Free Account!

    pm sent
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM
  6. Premature_Detonation
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2011
    Posts:
    411
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    Premature_Detonation Forum Addict
    Banned

    Free Account!

    I was gunna PM you, then i realised you're a "Ps3" player...

    *Shakes head*

    Shame on you. :O
     
< Maxed turmoil Barrows pure! | Selling maxed main account; questcape; rapier; 93 slay and more! [RSGP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site