Adblock breaks this site

Freak X Is Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Freak X, Apr 18, 2009.

  1. Freak X

    Freak X Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Hello. I have been playing Runescape since April of 2004, and I have been cheating for 2 years. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Sythe from my friends, so I finally decided to join. I better not be disappointed! :laugh:
     
  2. WoWnub

    WoWnub Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2008
    Posts:
    347
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Welcome mate :) Read the Rules and stay active. Btw I like the colors in your sig :)
     
  3. eVo1337

    eVo1337 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    welcome, have fun
     
  4. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    We won't disappoint you, if you don't disappoint us.

    That's the basic rule here at Sythe.

    Just kidding; welcome to Sythe. Enjoy cheating here.
     
  5. Freak X

    Freak X Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Thanks for the welcoming, guys. Ganzta-Freak, sounds like a good rule to me. :D
     
  6. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Welcome

    The first rule of Fight Club is that you don't talk about Fight Club.
     
  7. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    By the way; looking at your signature, I think you should check this part of the forum out. The Music-section.

    Click Here
     
  8. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Very nice signature, welcome to Sythe! :D
     
  9. lolbrb6

    lolbrb6 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    basically, watch out for scammers, and you should have a great time ;)
     
  10. 555

    555 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2009
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Freak X Is Here!

    lul

    Welcome
     
  11. Kleenex

    Kleenex Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Posts:
    2,815
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Have fun and enjoy yourself.
     
  12. augisjr

    augisjr Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2009
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Freak X Is Here!

    Hello bro, nice to meet you :)
     
< Sup guys. | Denial's farewell <3 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site