Adblock breaks this site

Fouisgras's Unlimited Priority MiddleManning

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fouisgras, Dec 2, 2007.

  1. Fouisgras

    Fouisgras Jansen's Lover
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,202
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fouisgras's Unlimited Priority MiddleManning

    Guten Tag citizens of Sythe!

    I am now offering a new service, Unlimited Priority MMing! Sound complicated? It's not. This new system will allow users to pay a set flat fee and recieve unlimited priority MiddleMan's free of per-trade fees! Allow me to explain further....

    When you purchase this package, you will recieve the following:
    Who could resist those delicious incentives?

    So after all that you might be wondering how much it would cost you to purchase this tasty package? Well, there are now two packages available, both of which include ALL of the above.

    To purchase contact me at [email protected]

    List of Users Who Have Purchased a Package:

    Package #1:
    No one silly! I just opened this service!

    Package #2:
    No one silly! I just opened this service!

    My Schedule:
    My timezone is Central US time. I BELIEVE that this is -6 GMT

    I'm available from around 4-6:30 on weekdays to MM most of the time. Sometimes from 7-10, also. Fridays you can forget about me MMing because it's a friday :p! Weekends are usually open save the occasion I go out with some friends.

    That's all folks,

    ~Fouis (Alex)

    *I will do my best to MM for you when you need it, but sadly when real-life calls, I must answer. If any emergency or situation that needs to be immediately delt with occurs I sadly must drop the MM and you must try to understand. Also, even if you are a priority user, if I have to say, go to school in 3 minutes, for instances, and you want me to do your MM, sadly I'm not going to be late to school for the umteenth time, sorry. Most of the time I'll try to give you all fair warning when I have to depart. Also keep in mind your time zone. You might not want to buy this if you don't live in America or in parts of western Australia.
     
  2. goldenboy

    goldenboy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fouisgras's Unlimited Priority MiddleManning

< ~~anonim Stray S Pin Seller's Tread~~ | selling level 40 wc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site