Fletch 94 - 41/49/40 cheap account

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by trackstorm, Apr 23, 2014.

Fletch 94 - 41/49/40 cheap account
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 23, 2014 at 5:32 AM
  2. trackstorm
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    trackstorm Member

    Fletch 94 - 41/49/40 cheap account

    Hi there,

    I just started a rs 2007 acc 2 months ago. I dont have any time to grind anymore in skilling. Only thing I do on rs is pking on my pure. He is running out of money so I would like to receive some 07 gp for this account so I can go on with pking.

    This account is great for the following things:
    - Making yew/magic longbows great profit!

    offer price in 07 rs gp if I like the offer I accept it straight instead of waiting to the highest bidder. It' is okay if you want to use a MM but the costs are for you.

    Think about it your offer in 07 gp could be easily made back with fletching.

    Best way to contact me is on skype: Nigel_0wnz (0 is a zero)

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 27, 2014 at 3:14 AM
  4. trackstorm
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    trackstorm Member

    Fletch 94 - 41/49/40 cheap account

    still for sale
     
< selling 60 attk 80 str 31 pray 1 def pure with monkey madness done | Got a paypal and looking for monthly income ? This thread is for you >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site