Adblock breaks this site

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Sizzuz, Dec 28, 2011.

  1. 8shaky1

    8shaky1 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2012
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    I can certainly vouch for sizzus. The whole transaction was instant and took literally minutes. Definatley reliable. £30 for 320k with ea tax covered is a fantastic deal and I shall certainly be recommending sizzus to everyone I know.
     
  2. OriginEA

    OriginEA Member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    100% TRUSTED!

    Bought 100k for 16$ via Moneybookers!

    WILL BUY MORE VERY SOON!

    THANKS! HUGE VOUCH!
     
  3. iTWiiX

    iTWiiX Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Posts:
    633
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    Added you on msn. looking to buy 200k
     
  4. Theawesomeyo

    Theawesomeyo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    Just wondering but how many coins would £80 get me?
     
  5. AamanA

    AamanA Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Posts:
    797
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    vouch sold me 100k then another 200k, gave me coins as soon as i sent him his money.
     
  6. kentylowmon

    kentylowmon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2012
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    interested. please accept on skype
     
  7. congee

    congee Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    ditto.. accept on skype please.
     
  8. Sizzuz

    Sizzuz Member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    Must be time for another bump...
     
  9. 8shaky1

    8shaky1 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2012
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    Do u still sell coins, ie been trying to contact you recently but to no avail, an I choosing the wrong times?

    Thanks
     
  10. Sizzuz

    Sizzuz Member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    Ah I had forgotten about Sythe!
    The best way to get in touch with me is via Skype (Sizzuz). After I've accepted your contact request, send me a message and I'll reply when I'm next on and available to sell coins.
    I see one or two impostors popping up on Facebook; make sure you don't get fooled by these guys. Skype is the safest way to go.
     
  11. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins (PS3)

    Added you on skype. Going to be buying large volumes. Thanks
     
< [80+ Vouches] Selling FIFA Ultimate Team Coins [$12 per 100k] | [Cheap 7$] (US) PS3 - Battlefield 3 : Back to Karkand >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site