Adblock breaks this site

Ffia 13 coins PS3 9.4 Million

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by stockretail, Jun 12, 2013.

  1. stockretail

    stockretail Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ffia 13 coins PS3 9.4 Million

    Hi There,

    I am selling 9.4 Million Fifa 13 coins for the PS3

    I know I am new to the forum and don't mind using a middle man until I get abit of reputation also please check out my eBay feedback page

    http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=stockretail&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

    Sick of getting scammed !

    If you require anymore proof from me before purchasing please just ask

    My Prices are

    100 k = £10
    200 k = £19

    Ask for bulk discount prices

    Chris

    Image of proof

    http://tinypic.com/r/2qnoz0z/5
     
  2. stockretail

    stockretail Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ffia 13 coins PS3 9.4 Million

    bump looking to sell all offers welcome
     
< [WTB] OG Minecraft account(s) | Selling STACKED ESEA Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site