Feedback on Site?

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Voight, Aug 24, 2018.

Feedback on Site?
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 24, 2018 at 7:41 AM
  2. Voight
    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2018
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Voight Newcomer

    Feedback on Site?

    http://www.crazy.gold/

    I plan on buying an 07 account off this gold site.. Are their accounts safe/secure? Is this site legit? I've heard rumors in the past about gold sites that get their data bases compromised, so I want to make sure this is ok


    /edit

    Upon further review.. It belongs to a Sythe User? Crazypipe, I did not know this, my apologies.


    /Edit

    Tried to place an order and they don't even have the account in stock lol (Y)

    great job

    ❗[1k+accs sold❗millions traded/20+workers][www.crazy.gold] CrazyPipe HAND TRAINED MAINS/STAKERS
     
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
< Sick Maxed Gmauler & starter AGS pure [1 pray Firecape, MA2, CW gear, 55 slay, etc] | =BUYING LOW LVL PRODDED DHER= 1BILL TO SPEND >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site