Adblock breaks this site

Favorite Jazz Artist

Discussion in 'Music' started by FlyingForwards, Mar 3, 2013.

  1. FlyingForwards

    FlyingForwards Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Leave your favorites below, mine is personally Dexter.
     
  2. T V

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    just recently started listening to this man



    brilliant stuff


    incredible drum solo here




    then there's Coltrane of course




    if you can get ahold of this album, you will not be disappointed. This collaboration is one of best I've ever listened to











    I've never heard of Dexter. Would you mind posting some songs?
     
  3. FlyingForwards

    FlyingForwards Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Jazz Artist

  4. Santiago

    Santiago Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2012
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    My personal favorite is John Coltrane.
     
  5. Predict

    Predict Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2012
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Not gonna lie I don't really life jazz.
     
  6. filth

    filth Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2013
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Sun Ra
     
  7. SupremeBeing

    SupremeBeing Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2013
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Rick James
     
  8. Heads447

    Heads447 R.I.P in peace

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Posts:
    4,895
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    669
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Miles Davis
     
  9. shawty

    shawty Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2012
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Discord Unique ID:
    137807791791276033
    Gohan has AIDS Sythe RSPS Player ??? Le Kingdoms Player Why can't I hold all of these feels?
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    I've been listening to a lot of Diana Krall lately. She isn't a favorite but I like her.
     
  10. T V

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin
    Favorite Jazz Artist

     
  11. subaru_fan

    subaru_fan You only get one lap in life, make it a flying one
    subaru_fan Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2009
    Posts:
    1,438
    Referrals:
    36
    Sythe Gold:
    45
    Christmas 2013 Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Not strictly Jazz, more Blues, BB King
     
  12. DivineNation

    DivineNation Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2013
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    Not into music much but is Jay z a jazz artist?
     
  13. Heads447

    Heads447 R.I.P in peace

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Posts:
    4,895
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    669
    Favorite Jazz Artist

    No, he's a rapper lol...
     
< my nu leng - scatter | Kendrick Lamar Thread >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site