F2P bounty hunter clan

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Robins Creed, Feb 6, 2008.

F2P bounty hunter clan
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 6, 2008 at 4:45 PM
  2. Robins Creed
    Referrals:
    0

    Robins Creed Guest

    F2P bounty hunter clan

    Hey I'm starting a low level (3-55) bounty hunter clan. I've posted in other clan threads on this forum but nobody showed up. I'm 42 cb so far. Just message me ingame and we'll talk. My runescape name is Robins Creed.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 21, 2008 at 10:59 PM
  4. v3nd3ta
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2007
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    v3nd3ta Active Member
    Banned

    F2P bounty hunter clan

    Robin I suggest U give more info Otherwise U wont get alot of members ;p. just a heads up.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 23, 2008 at 4:53 AM
  6. gamers777
    Referrals:
    0

    gamers777 Guest

  7. Unread #4 - Apr 4, 2008 at 5:23 AM
  8. white laptop
    Referrals:
    0

    white laptop Guest

    F2P bounty hunter clan

    hey creed i'd be happy to join with my lvl 34 ranger -45 range-


    pm when you get more ppl and i will offically join
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 7, 2008 at 6:59 PM
  10. Hylux
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hylux Active Member

    F2P bounty hunter clan

    hey im kinda interested... just waiting for more people
     
< trading for account | Selling Biggest Steam Ever On Sythe! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site