[EXCHANGE] Skrill to PayPal

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by Obeh, Oct 1, 2015.

[EXCHANGE] Skrill to PayPal
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 1, 2015 at 10:17 AM
  2. Obeh
    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2015
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Obeh Newcomer

    [EXCHANGE] Skrill to PayPal

    Hi guys, I'm looking to exchange my Skrill balance to PayPal

    I'm not giving commissions just looking for anyone with a US-Verified account who's willing to exchange their PayPal to Skrill

    When you send any payment, please include this in your note: "This is for the Skrill balance and I will not make any chargeback."

    Please PM me on Skype: obey_thechick

    Leave a comment here before adding me on Skype thanks :)
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 3, 2015 at 3:43 PM
  4. NBKing
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2015
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

    NBKing Active Member

    [EXCHANGE] Skrill to PayPal

    Added you on Skype.
     
< [H] $32 Skrill [W] Paypal/BTC | [2,000+ Vouches][Moderator | Head-MM] Buying $200 in BTC! [Great Rates] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site