Adblock breaks this site

EX-Max RS3, Max CB RS07 1900+ Total 230+ QPs!!!

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by MVPhenom, Feb 5, 2017.

  1. MVPhenom

    MVPhenom Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    EX-Max RS3, Max CB RS07 1900+ Total 230+ QPs!!!

    Looking for a P/C on my awesome RS account. Looking for quotes in RSGP price wise! I am original owner of account have exact day account was created and every pass/membership detail ever on the account. RS3 part has max cape 60+ invention and about a 400-500m bank. The 07 account bank would be cleaned minus the elite void and other untradeables and some pots/tellys upon owners request! Pics below!

    Ban Meter: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    RS3 Stats: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    RS07 QPS: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    RS07 Stats: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

    Please give me suggestions on what I could get for this when selling i will be using an OMM as I want to take no risks with this account :)
     
  2. MVPhenom

    MVPhenom Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    EX-Max RS3, Max CB RS07 1900+ Total 230+ QPs!!!

    Somebody atleast gimme a price if I took PayPal that I could get for this...?
     
  3. MVPhenom

    MVPhenom Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    EX-Max RS3, Max CB RS07 1900+ Total 230+ QPs!!!

    bump still no PC on this? xD
     
< Domain name pricecheck (clan name) | PC Username Logins? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site