Adblock breaks this site

[EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Jew, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jew

    Jew Ex Administrator
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    [size=+5]Jew's Shekel Shop![/size]

    [size=+3]Contact Information:[/size]

    My joint MSN with my business partner: [email protected]
    My personal MSN for non-business related affairs: [email protected]

    I'm an EX-Admin, a former OMM, and the 11th person to sign up for Sythe! That means that you can trust me (and my business associate) with your gold. I will never go first. So before you message me please realize that you will always go first in any transaction. My business associate and me will be sharing the MSN email address listed above. You will be trading through us! PM me if you have any further questions.​

    [size=+3]Prices[/size]

    I'm paying .4/M -.65/M depending on the amount being sold. I prefer to buy in bulk!

    [size=+3]Payment Method[/size]
    -Paypal
    -Western Union
    -Bank Wire
    -MoneyPak
    -Mail

    [size=+3]Vouch Thread[/size]

    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1342147​

     
  2. rickjames928

    rickjames928 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    1,718
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Halloween 2013 Lawrence
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    how much would you buy 150m for?
     
  3. Jew

    Jew Ex Administrator
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    I pm'ed you my offer :)
     
  4. USNavy

    USNavy Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2011
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    How much would you but 750m for? via WU/MB/ and PP. or bank wire, i use navy federal.
     
  5. video

    video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Posts:
    27,244
    Referrals:
    77
    Sythe Gold:
    1,033
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    178390610103894016
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    Vouch for Jew, he paid out another 50m bet, thanks!
     
  6. Jew

    Jew Ex Administrator
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    I pmed you! :)
     
  7. SmperFidelis

    SmperFidelis I just wanna live while I'm alive... 'Cause it's my life
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    2,832
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    Talking to you on MSN currently.
     
  8. Alliance

    Alliance Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    MSN: [email protected]
    Amount of GP: 500-1000M
    First/OMM: No idea really.
    Payment Method: WU
     
  9. IBZerked

    IBZerked Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    420
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    Hello :)
     
  10. Jew

    Jew Ex Administrator
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    To future customers, I just want to remind you that I am not going first and not using an OMM. If you honestly think that an OMM is more trustworthy than an Ex-Admin who also was an OMM during his tenure on staff should look for business elsewhere. Thanks!
     
  11. win_all_day

    win_all_day Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    MSN If your interested pm me and i'll pm back with my msn
    Amount of GP 4B
    First/OMM OMM
    Payment Method 0.6 (WU - you take all fees)
     
  12. Jew

    Jew Ex Administrator
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EX-ADMIN] Jew's Shekel Shop!

    I'm interested check your PM. To all of those who are interested please re-read the thread. I updated terms in regard to OMM's.
     
< [trusted][paypal] Buying rsgp .6/m | Buying 200mill 0,68 USD per Mill [Player Auctions preffered] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site