Adblock breaks this site

Elorise.com - 50% off first two weeks - Fastest Elo Boosters - Cheap

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DanElorise, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSGoldstop

    RSGoldstop Formerly known as Lalapo14

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Posts:
    3,174
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Discord Unique ID:
    798979151859679292
    Discord Username:
    RSGOLDSTOP#7522
    Elorise.com - 50% off first two weeks - Fastest Elo Boosters - Cheap

    I told you guysssss you get what you pay for...
     
  2. Niightmare

    Niightmare Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elorise.com - 50% off first two weeks - Fastest Elo Boosters - Cheap

    I received no refund and I am not a child if I pay you 40$ you can answer a question it's that simple. Oh wait your banned now, scumbag. <3
     
  3. Karisuchan

    Karisuchan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elorise.com - 50% off first two weeks - Fastest Elo Boosters - Cheap

    This guy got his friend to create a duplicate thread please trade with caution.
     
  4. kmjt

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449
    Elorise.com - 50% off first two weeks - Fastest Elo Boosters - Cheap

    Closed because he is banned.
     
< Stui's Feedback | Elo boosting2.3k S2/2k S3 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site