Adblock breaks this site

Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Misc, Apr 29, 2015.

  1. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    Removed.
     
  2. Trey Songz

    Trey Songz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2015
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    you need account status!
     
  3. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    Updated, however I will only put up the photo's while I am online and able to talk, when I sleep I will take then down until I wake up the next morning.
     
  4. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    Okay, photo's are coming down until tomorrow morning! Don't delete this thread!
     
  5. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    Photo's are back up!
     
  6. Skilldoc19

    Skilldoc19 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2015
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    You have to understand no matter how rare the items bound to the account are, no-one is going to consider them when making an offer, perhaps only 10% consideration would be spent.
    A lot of people have dyed weapons.
     
  7. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    It's not about them being rare, it's the fact that exact set is bound to my account on top of the full armor set.
     
  8. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    Still for sale.
     
  9. Dr TankYou

    Dr TankYou Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2012
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    I doubt you will get that much for the account.
    1. It isn't maxed
    2. Not too many people care about keepsaked items
     
  10. Skilldoc19

    Skilldoc19 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2015
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    They aren't keepsaked, just unsellable, worth a LOT of gp, and still repairable.

    @op, best of luck selling the account.
     
  11. Misc

    Misc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Elite account, 4 - 6Bil bound!

    Thank you, however I'll be taking it down for a while. A member on here attempted to scam me, and honestly I'm a bit too old to haggle around like this. I run a business irl. lol

    Good luck on Scythe though guys!
     
< [PP Only] Selling 136 Main. 11 99s, 2379 total. Most quests done | 129 Cmbt 2123 Total Level MAIN 70$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site