Adblock breaks this site

Eldy Vouches

Discussion in 'Vouches Forum' started by Eldy67, Aug 16, 2016.

  1. Eldy67

    Eldy67 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Eldy Vouches

    Vouch Here :D
     
  2. jack flenn

    jack flenn Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    87
    Eldy Vouches

    THIS GUY IS A PIEC OF SHIT SCAMMER MAY HE AND HIS FAMILY ROT
     
  3. jack flenn

    jack flenn Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    87
    Eldy Vouches

    SCAMMER CUNT GONNA GET BANNED, FUNNT TOO BECAUSE HE CANT EVEN LOG INTO HIS ACCOUNT HE RECOVERED BECAUSE I SET AUTHENTICATOR!!! HAHAHAHA STUPID FUCK , THEN I REPORTED YOUR ACCOUNT TO JAGEX WITH SCREENSHOTS< I HAVE YOUR EMAIL '[email protected]' And i am apart of the anonymous discord group. Already getting your email linked up/ subscribed with a whollllllleeeeee lot of child porn you fuckwitt. enjoy.
     
  4. jack flenn

    jack flenn Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    87
    Eldy Vouches

    Oh and i also hope you and your family dies.
     
< My Vouches! | Jacks Vouches >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site