Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Eidas dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered_eida, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered_eida

    Unregistered_eida Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Eidas dispute

    Hello, I'd like to dispute against the following ban on my account:

    http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1870440-eida.html

    First, I admit the object of the ban is true, Nufineek was my account, the reason of the ban was an unfamiliarity with Sythe rules (did not scam or abuse anyone or anything of that nature)

    After that I familiarized with the forums rules and made another account. I was active (on account named Eida) on these forums for 3 years without any problems (never scammed anyone - see my vouches, donation..)

    Now, I realize that I broke one of the most important Sythe rules by creating another account after having banned another one. But I did it because I did now know I was doing anything against the rules on the first account (Nufineek) and it was not anything aimed against Sythe or its users. I consider my 3-year activity on the account Eida a proof of my good intensions (did not come here to scam - came here to trade and discuss - which is purpose of these forums).

    I sincerely hope you will consider my appeal.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Eidas dispute

    Request a pardon
     
< Need help getting unbanned | social engineeeing? >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site