Wintastical's Ex-HC progress thread [2k Total!]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Pictures, Videos & Progress Logs' started by ShipTheFlip, May 1, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - May 1, 2017 at 3:19 PM
  2. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ShipTheFlip Formerly known as Wintastical

Hi guys. Since my ironman was hacked, I decided to create a HC following Oziris's efficient Ironman maxing guide as far as possible. I have a ton of time on my hands since I'm playing poker from my computer for a living, so I figured people may be interested to see how fast this thing progresses.

It's been a long time since the last update with a lot of shit getting done, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves this update
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mainly slayer/RC gains since last update, currently still just grinding out slayer until 87 for Zulrah/other shit
    New items:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Got a mothafuckin Z Spear drop from Kril @ 77 slayer, 38kc, so I was able to ditch the Dragon Scimitar super early on this account. Extremely happy about that.

I decided to keep playing for the time being, even though the entire point of this was to try to max a HCIM. Too much progress on the account to just give up completely

[​IMG]
    I got 77 runecrafting the other day using the arceuus library method

Here's a short clip of what the past two days of my life have consisted of for 49-77 rc:

77 rc for Bloods has been a goal of mine for a long time that I thought I'd never achieve without getting 99 slayer or doing a bunch of Zulrah for the ess, but I managed to complete the horrible grind of gathering 2,600 imp boxes and 5,200 Arceuus library books to knock it out. Currently AFKing blood runes and it's amazing.

Here's the current stats:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5th 99, Cooking! Had 61k grapes from doing 99 Farming at Tithe and used em up in a few days, also about 5k raw sharks sitting in the bank that I was finally able to use up. Few other levels here and there.
    Knocked out 153 Kudos in preparation for Fossil Island (which included finishing Desert Treasure, another item off the slayer prep list)

[​IMG]
    I don't even remember all the stuff I did since last update...but I started farming 2 weeks ago and got this today! Next goals will be 99 cooking and agility probably. Thanks for checking me out

Stats:
    [​IMG]

Banked xp:
    [​IMG]

I'M AN IDIOT AND USED THE REGULAR TIME-TO-MAX SECTION ON CML INSTEAD OF THE ONE FOR IRONS. ACTUALLY ONLY 19% IGNORE THAT BELOW
    This is a big milestone to me because just yesterday I reached 25% TTM (time to max). I guess I've done a bit of everything since last update but at the moment I'm mainly focusing on getting Agility to either 90 or 99. I've been fletching Maple Longbow (u)'s to alch while training on Relekka course, and fletching Steel/Mithril darts between alchs. I included the banked XP since the stats themselves haven't changed too much. 80+ cooking banked and a ton of herblore xp that I can't get secondaries for until I start slaying. Thanks for checking me out :)

[​IMG]
    This week I basically just fletched all my maples from Kingdom and then did alchgility at Relekka for 77 Magic so I can start training crafting at charters with super glass make. Also tried out the mining guild extension for 54-70 mining, it's pretty amazing. 61k xp/hr while banking iron and 75k/hr while dropping with Varrock Armour 1.

Also knocked off the first item on my slayer prep checklist:
    [​IMG]

Next week will probably be a bunch of questing and Crafting training at charters, along with maybe some more slayer prep.

[​IMG]
    Finished off 99 fm this week. No real drastic changes besides that, just a few levvels here and there. Not too sure what's next, I'm just kinda doing whatever I feel like doing at the time. Really wanna knock out slayer prep (fury, barrows gloves, defender, torso, fire cape, etc) soonish and get started on that, but we'll see what happens.

Week 8 stats:
    [​IMG]
    99 fishing! Feels good to have that stupid fucking skill out of the way. The cape is super useful for farm runs and having an unlimited teleport close to a bank. Did a few hunter levels and uh... well I was kinda all over the place the past two weeks. Trained a bit of everything.

I'll leave next week's goal to be a surprise. Hope you guys are enjoying the updates & thanks for the support

Week 6 Stats:
    [​IMG]

RANARRS:
    [​IMG]

Finished off 99 thieving so I'm finally able to do Master Farmers without fail and start my herb runs. For now I'm stockpiling ranarrs, I'll need a lot of prayer pots and they don't give much xp so I figured it'd be better to do 'em all at the beginning while my herb level's still low. I haven't done any huge grinds, kinda been all over the place, and I'm not sure what I'm doing next, but the main goals are 83 hunter and 99 fishing

Quests:
    [​IMG]
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    This was a week of mostly questing as promised...Knocked out some very difficult quests (for my stats) and almost died a few times, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome, I'm finally able to finish ardy med diaries and finish up the first 99 of the HCIM. If I don't have a 99 next update, just know it's cause I'm a slacking lil bitch

[​IMG]
    Week 4 finished. Finished off fishing (for now) and got Rogue's set and some agil xp to start working on Graceful, then went back to thieving. As much as I hate to say it I think there's gonna be a lot of questing next week

[​IMG]
    Not much of a change this week, about to hit 7M fish xp. I'm considering going straight to 99 fishing because the Rogue set update is coming out soon and it'd be a bit of a time waste to get that pre-update. I hate this place though, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing yet. Been slacking a lot this week, not too much change. Only 1qp more than previously, knocked out Shield of Arrav. Rest of the time was spent fishing

[​IMG]
    I've been slacking because the only thing for me to do at the moment is fish and I fucking hate fishing. I'll be here until 70 agility which is 94 or 95 fishing and I'm really hoping I can finish it this week and leave this place. This is the highest fishing/thieving levels I've had on OSRS and I'm nowhere near done with either

Week 1 consisted of mostly questing, there were a couple of near-death experiences but I got my RoL quest reward so I'm not worried about losing HC anytime soon.

QP:
    [​IMG]

Stats:
    [​IMG]

The next goal is to fish to (hopefully) 70 agility at Barb Fishing, but I may bitch out at around 60. Also going to be thieving to 80, then going for Rogue's set. Not sure how long that'll take exactly because I've never done it before.

I'll be posting weekly updates for the few people who will be interested in keeping up with this

^ Pirate, Superman, Pure and 11 others like this.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - May 7, 2017 at 5:17 PM
  4. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Getting some sexy xp rates, week 2 update's gonna have a lot of gains. Scribbled out some stats so there's no spoilers

[​IMG]

5. Unread #3 - May 7, 2017 at 5:23 PM
  6. Wentz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wentz Buying/Selling ALL RSPS!! PM ME!

Insane, I'm an MTT player in the US playing full-time and also grinding a bit on Runescape.

Should talk!

7. Unread #4 - May 7, 2017 at 6:07 PM
  8. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Nice! You play on ACR?

Feel free to hit me in PM here or on Skype

9. Unread #5 - May 7, 2017 at 6:23 PM
  10. Bodybordguru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bodybordguru Apprentice

Wow! Insane progress so far. I have a HCIM with around 1k total. I mainly do afk stuff on him while playing my main.

11. Unread #6 - May 8, 2017 at 6:02 PM
  12. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Thanks man! HC life is definitely a lot of fun, been enjoying it way more than I was enjoying the iron

Week 2 stats:
    [​IMG]
    I've been slacking because the only thing for me to do at the moment is fish and I fucking hate fishing. I'll be here until 70 agility which is 94 or 95 fishing and I'm really hoping I can finish it this week and leave this place. This is the highest fishing/thieving levels I've had on OSRS and I'm nowhere near done with either

^ Bodybordguru likes this.
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
  13. Unread #7 - May 9, 2017 at 12:12 AM
  14. Wentz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Geeeez 86 fishing already.

When do you start questing?

15. Unread #8 - May 9, 2017 at 12:18 AM
  16. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Here's the full guide:
    Ironman guide v2 - Pastebin.com

I believe a lot of questing is coming up soon, the way the guide was set up was annoying because I had to do 80 something QP before I was able to train a single skill, lol. I'm pretty sure the way he made it was to rush RFD and barrows glove as quickly and efficiently as possible

17. Unread #9 - May 9, 2017 at 12:38 AM
  18. Wentz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ah yeah, I forgot about the early grind in that. I read it awhile back. It'll be fun to see how this pans out and how fast you climb the leaderboards!

19. Unread #10 - May 9, 2017 at 9:46 AM
  20. El Chinoss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

El Chinoss Member

dat 86 fish and fm insane man GL BRUDDA!

^ ShipTheFlip likes this.
  21. Unread #11 - May 9, 2017 at 11:03 AM
  22. RS4Me
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RS4Me Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

Well done sir, you have inspired me to make an Ironman.

That being said will take me months to get to this stage, loving the progress so far hope you keep up with the updates.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  23. Unread #12 - May 12, 2017 at 7:24 AM
  24. OOO
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

OOO PM 4 Safe Hand Trained Accounts|Questing|Services|

Nice man, i'd make one too if my internet didn't suck

25. Unread #13 - May 12, 2017 at 8:30 AM
  26. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

Can you elaborate this im playing iron man but got kinda bored lately

27. Unread #14 - May 12, 2017 at 9:39 AM
  28. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

On my iron I didn't really accomplish much because it was such high total. Karamja 3 and Ardy 1 were the only diaries I had completed. When I decided to train a skill it'd last for maybe an hour before I was bored of it and repeated with another skill so the progress wasn't really noticeable at all. With this account I get to follow steps to be 100% efficient and notice huge gains on the account, I'm already higher thieving/fishing on here than I was on the regular iron I've spent months playing. On top of that there's less competition for hardcores, I'm already top 200 for fishing.

It's just really fun for me starting over, kinda like a speedrun for a video game even if I'm not getting anywhere near EHP most of the time

^ Panda likes this.
  29. Unread #15 - May 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM
  30. Croogs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Croogs Newcomer
    Banned

If you're making a pure HC ironman, why did you get 2 defence? Or was that by accident?

Really impressive skills too coming soon, that 86 fishing would make you so much money $$

31. Unread #16 - May 12, 2017 at 11:40 AM
  32. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

It's not a pure, all my attack/str xp are from either questing or barb fishing, haven't done any def xp quests yet. I got 2 def kicking chickens for thieving food at lvl 3 haha. Everyone in game keeps asking me the same thing too

33. Unread #17 - May 15, 2017 at 6:15 PM
  34. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

[​IMG]
    Not much of a change this week, about to hit 7M fish xp. I'm considering going straight to 99 fishing because the Rogue set update is coming out soon and it'd be a bit of a time waste to get that pre-update. I hate this place though, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing yet. Been slacking a lot this week, not too much change. Only 1qp more than previously, knocked out Shield of Arrav. Rest of the time was spent fishing

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  35. Unread #18 - May 20, 2017 at 6:13 AM
  36. Skorp2610
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Skorp2610#4137
    Paper Trading Competition Participant Le

Skorp2610 I will NEVER trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

Sick progress man! Keep it coming.

37. Unread #19 - May 21, 2017 at 5:41 PM
  38. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

[​IMG]
    Week 4 finished. Finished off fishing (for now) and got Rogue's set and some agil xp to start working on Graceful, then went back to thieving. As much as I hate to say it I think there's gonna be a lot of questing next week

^ Skorp2610 likes this.
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
  39. Unread #20 - May 21, 2017 at 7:15 PM
  40. Skorp2610
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Skorp2610#4137
    Paper Trading Competition Participant Le

Skorp2610 I will NEVER trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

What method are you using to train thieving?

^ DanAhmadiD likes this.
< OSRS Main Progression Log | pets >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site