Adblock breaks this site

Educates Bulk Buying GP SHOP .50-.60/M

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by I_Educate_I, Mar 13, 2011.

  1. I_Educate_I

    I_Educate_I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Educates Bulk Buying GP SHOP .50-.60/M

    Hello Fellow Sythers This thread is to buy bulk amounts of gold at once Of course this is going to be resold so I have to make some profit that's why I can buy all of your bulk amounts at once for .50 to .60 Per Million. this thread is for you people who wish to sell your gold quickly with no hassles.

    Basically it'll be like this, I'll require you to go first, if you're not comfortable with this There are plenty of OMM's I wouldn't mind using in order to complete the trade.. however the fee's will be at your own expense.



    I offer Paypal, And Western Union


    However My paypal's terms Are very low at the moment and I only have a few thousand in it, So I prefer western Union.


    How does it work?
    Well fill out a Form, then add my MSN and it'll be on from there.


    MY ONLY MSN: [email protected] Always Ask for a PM before trading!

    Code:
    MSN: 
    How much Gold Selling (100M+):
    First, Or OMM(fee's on you):
    

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]


    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    [​IMG][​IMG]























     
< Selling 28m $32.00 | Buying 250M [PA][PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site