Adblock breaks this site

e-lusionist lvl 102 main TEKOOP

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by elusionist, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elusionist

    elusionist Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    e-lusionist lvl 102 main TEKOOP

    Halo

    Ik ben Sören Selleslagh ik heb een account van level 102 waar ik mee gestopt ben. In member wereld is het 102 in non-member 98. Ik heb geen black marks en heb toch wel een goede reputatie. Ik heb maar 1 level 99 dat is fishing. Ik heb matige skills tot goede skills. Mijn defence level is 71 dus er vallen nog leuke dingen mee te doen moest je geïnteresseert zijn in pvp. Ik heb rond de 55-60 mil. Maar ik heb maar 2.5m cash maar op de bank staat nog een bandos tassets,full guthans, karil top en bottom, berserker ring, infinity, d boots, ranging amulet, whip, en omdat ik magic aan het trainen was ook nog veel nature runes. Voor veel mensen die een slayer helmet noodzakelijk vinden deze heb ik ook. Ik heb 189 qp, ik heb de "moeilijkste" questen al achter de rug deze zijn: dt, lunar diplomacy, dream mentor... Ook de meeste standaard questen heb ik al gedaan. Ik ben nu non-member en ik heb een bankpin. Voor de mensen die willen onderhandelen en geïnteresseert zijn met een redelijk aanbod kunnen mij berijken op:

    sö[email protected]

    Ik hoop dat jullie naar dit account zochten!

    Greetz:D
     
  2. Toned

    Toned Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2007
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    e-lusionist lvl 102 main TEKOOP

    I'd suggest translating that to english and posting pics
     
  3. kangaroo008

    kangaroo008 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2010
    Posts:
    656
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    e-lusionist lvl 102 main TEKOOP

    Soren selleslagh, Ik heb dit even vrij voor je vertaald, Ik raad je aan pics te posten want zo gaat deze niet echt verkocht geraken.

    Hello,

    I am Soren Selleslagh, I have an account lvl 102, I quitted on it. It's lvl 102 In mem world, and 98 in free.
    It doesn't have any black mark, and it has a quite good reputation. I only have 1, 99 And that is Fishing.
    I have normal to good skills. My defence lvl is 71 So you can do some nice things with it if you are interested
    in pvp, Ive got around 55-60M, But I only have 2.5M cash. On my bank I have Bandos Tassets, Full Guthan's
    Karil's top and bottom, Berserker ring, Infinity, D Boots, Ranging ammy, Whip, and because I was training
    magic, I got alot of Nature runes to. For people that find a slayer helmet a must i have that one to.
    Ive got 189QP, Ive done the "hardest" quest already including, DT, Lunar Diplomacy, Deam Mentor...
    And the normal quest are done to. I am now a non-mem and I have a bank pin. For people wanna negotiate
    and are interested with a reasonable offer can contact me on:

    sö[email protected]

    I hope this is the account that you where looking for!

    GreetZ

    I am not the owner of this acc, I translated this into english,
    the language this is wrote is DUTCH. this is transalated with my own word's
    but it's almost the same.

    [For any translating dutch-english/english-dutch, send me a pm.]
     
< Paying someone to build me an account! | Selling lvl 135 . Alot of 99s, [ Rc,craft, etc ] [PAYPAL ONLY] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site