Adblock breaks this site

Dude, just wow.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by xl blitz, Apr 25, 2008.

  1. Evon

    Evon Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Dude, just wow.

    i fell your pain bro, i have 37.2 black marks, or somewher around ther. ive been banned a few times. im on my last chance or w/e.
     
  2. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    Dude, just wow.

    I didn't know Jagex was that petty.
     
  3. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Dude, just wow.

    wow.jagex is soo fucking stupid.
     
  4. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    1.They get rid of pking(Lost 700,000+ Members)
    2.3k Trade limit(Lost 200,000+ Members)
    3.Attempted BH(Gained 100-200,000+ Members)
    4.Un muting/un banned/un locking accounts,Desperate Attempt.
    5.Now they are being more strict.
    I think they should be on their best behavior and start getting some more Mods if they wanna keep players
     
  5. Mazer Hybrid

    Mazer Hybrid Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,089
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    you did advertise a site on there u broke a rule NAUGHTY lol
     
  6. Airisis

    Airisis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2008
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    thats dumb but atleast its just one blackmark...
     
  7. I am not high anymore

    I am not high anymore Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    gay..
     
  8. ownage ftw

    ownage ftw Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2007
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    Yeah not allowed to say youtube. I dont understand why they cant block it out..
     
  9. I 1337 I

    I 1337 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,158
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    Noobs?

    You CAN AND you ARE allowed to say Youtube, but you ARENT allowed to say any search things.
     
  10. lil_melo15

    lil_melo15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,921
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    Eric? :eek:

    It's kinda lame what's Jadex is doing.
     
  11. N0val De4th

    N0val De4th Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    Posts:
    557
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    Say tube instead of youtube :p
     
  12. yep skill

    yep skill Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    You may aswell just quit, They've fucked there game up..
     
  13. Pillsbury DOPE Boy

    Pillsbury DOPE Boy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    lol owned?
     
  14. oktober

    oktober Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    yeah, i'd be mad to
     
  15. Teh slayer

    Teh slayer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2008
    Posts:
    351
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Dude, just wow.

    Wow thats stupid. I got a black mark cause I said to my friend youtube rocks my sox... In Varrock square. So gay!

    -_Tehslayer_-
     
  16. Pazzz

    Pazzz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    Unlucky man, I guess Jagex are just becoming even lamer.
     
  17. Divine_God

    Divine_God Grand Master

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    3,141
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    you said youtube?.....


    thats a website m8... DEE DEE DEE..


    even if it is safe your STILL saying a website.
     
  18. Pigs_own_ur_butt

    Pigs_own_ur_butt Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    889
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dude, just wow.

    This game is getting more and more fucked up on every single little update that Jagex creates.

    I'd say, screw Runescape.. and wait til "Mechscape" comes out.
    It better be more interesting then it sounds..
     
< Interesting Situation | ---Post your skills--- >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site