Adblock breaks this site

Dream 99?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by Brbfarmrun, Mar 20, 2012.

  1. dok garsa

    dok garsa Active Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    Agility 4 sure, Just love the cape and emote...
     
  2. Brbfarmrun

    Brbfarmrun Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    567
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    Agility is a cool skill cape I guess, although, it is hard and boring to train :\
     
  3. kill dank

    kill dank Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Dream 99?

    Slayer. Just cuz.
     
  4. deevee

    deevee Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Posts:
    1,615
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    wow i posted this 5 months ago ^

    i got 99 farming now :) love the cape! :D
     
  5. Brbfarmrun

    Brbfarmrun Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    567
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    Nice! Very pro :)
     
  6. Alma Mater

    Alma Mater Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    slayer so i can kill soulgazer
     
  7. kill dank

    kill dank Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Dream 99?

    I change my mind to farming, I actually enjoyed it, but not worth paying membership just to log in and farm every day
     
  8. justinkiller

    justinkiller Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2011
    Posts:
    1,069
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    Farming or slayer. All the rest are easy or can be bought basically.
    Possibly agility too now that I think about it.
     
  9. MrLuckyDraw

    MrLuckyDraw Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,655
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    Farming, Summoning, Agility.
     
  10. Brendan

    Brendan Your friendly neighbourhood cuck
    $50 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Posts:
    8,418
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016 MushyMuncher Tier 1 Prizebox
    Dream 99?

    Right now it's Agility. I love the skill, it looks really cool, the shortcuts are neat - I'm just too lazy :(
     
  11. Brbfarmrun

    Brbfarmrun Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    567
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    Its useful, yea, but its a bitch to train. Lmao
     
  12. Aura34

    Aura34 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    52
    Dream 99?

    I'd say Agility because I always wanted that sexy agile armour.
     
  13. Era of Storm

    Era of Storm Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Dream 99?

    Mining looks good but then again I'd want summoning because I hate charm gathering
     
  14. MKarn

    MKarn Previously known as MkarnRanger
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2011
    Posts:
    1,435
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    99 prayer, because I love the angelic emote a lot and the colors of the cape :D
     
  15. GodGenesis

    GodGenesis If you want things done right, leave it to UPS.
    GodGenesis Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    3,521
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    182
    Discord Unique ID:
    582060639330107397
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740
    Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Sythe's 10th Anniversary Rupee Green Finger I can count to potato! MushyMuncher
    Dream 99?

    99 herblore for me! Its the most useful 99 for me.
     
  16. Brbfarmrun

    Brbfarmrun Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    567
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    I agree, it is very useful. Altough, I personally think prayer is more useful, turmoil, SS, etc. haha
     
  17. Schismatic

    Schismatic I plan to be forgotten when I'm gone
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    A level 3 with Slayer is awesome, in general just Farming, Prayer. (And pre-RuneSpan Runecrafting as well.)
     
  18. Homie

    Homie Previously named: Homie 4100
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Posts:
    1,327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    102
    Christmas 2015
    Dream 99?

    I would personally have to save summoning and slayer.
    I'm just to lazy to play runescape anymore.
     
  19. SkyLights

    SkyLights Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2012
    Posts:
    488
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    120 Dung, Cape is so sexy.
     
  20. FlamingArrow

    FlamingArrow Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dream 99?

    My dream 99 is Slayer been working at it for ages still only 96 -_-
     
< Combat beta contract, will it be rare? | Old player, returning? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site