Adblock breaks this site

Dragonborn scammed me

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Matthewpov, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

  2. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Dragonborn scammed me

    Can you prove that you were talking to "Dragonborn" on sythe.org? Also, we need pictures of the sent payment as well.
     
  3. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

    Full proof:

    The again apparently tried to pull of the same stunt to a number of members on this forum after I did some investigation.

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
     
  4. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

    As you can see I claimed a refund because he scammed me, but I ask of you to ban him as I was lucky that I put in the extra description that let me charge him back!
     
  5. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Dragonborn scammed me

    You were talking with [email protected]. Can you prove that [email protected] is Dragonborn's MSN?

    EDIT: Can you also show me your PayPal transaction history within the last 7 days? (the thing at the bottom of the "My Account" page)
     
  6. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

    No one knows my msn apart from those I pm, and I change between msn accounts and skype between each user that I trade with.

    After I sent him my msn and the pm that i was online I got added around 1 to 2 minutes after that by Dragonborn, and he clearly states that he added me as seen on the picture.

    I have had no other friend requests between the time that dragonborn added me and now.
     
  7. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

    I will try and login to my hotmail and see if there is a log that records friends added to prove my point, but here should be enough evidence to show that it was Dragonborn
     
  8. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Dragonborn scammed me

    Can you show the PayPal history? Might be able to ban him off of that.
     
  9. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

  10. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

    And how convenient for some random guy to add me on msn as dragonborn and scam me, do you know what I mean?
    how would anyone else get my msn.
     
  11. Matthewpov

    Matthewpov Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragonborn scammed me

    Also some more proof, Dragon born has been asking alot of his customers to raise their price to 16 dollars before scamming them off(just like my case). let me just give you the url, its somewhere on this forum.
     
  12. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Dragonborn scammed me

    Banned seeing as:

    1. You paid at 4:30
    2. He added you at 4:18
    3. You have no more payments to anyone, so you're not framing him
    4. He talks in the exact same manner on his "[email protected]" MSN as he does on [email protected]
    5. He refused to show me a picture of his PayPal
     
< Nicks msn possibly hacked? | RedX is a SCAMMER! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site