Adblock breaks this site

DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Probably not Sigex lulz, Dec 26, 2008.

  1. Probably not Sigex lulz

    Probably not Sigex lulz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Dragon claws are currently being sold for 20-25M in clans, so all of these idiots selling on sythe are ripping you off.

    On Swiftirc #ag_rs i'm sure you'll find someone selling.

    kthx.
     
  2. rokutelis

    rokutelis Member

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    thx dude good thing i didn't bought any
     
  3. Ro0m 4o9

    Ro0m 4o9 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Lol, theyre going for up to 100m in w2.
     
  4. TheKills1

    TheKills1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    20-25M GF at price manipulating you scumbag.

    If clans are selling so low. Then why inteh blue hell do I currently see 3 people buying 90M
     
  5. Ro0m 4o9

    Ro0m 4o9 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Im on w2 atm, people are offering 70-100m for mine...
     
  6. 10B+

    10B+ Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    I believe that's because clans wouldn't be using junk and people in W2 are.
     
  7. TheKills1

    TheKills1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Well good luck at getting into a clan of that status and them actually allowing you to go first and then BH them the money...

    They're 5-10 Mil cheaper for a reason my friend, a reason not most can fo fill...

    So yet again I say, GF at price manipulating.
     
  8. Basalle.

    Basalle. Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Good to know. Buying a pair soon.
     
  9. rs seller2

    rs seller2 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2008
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    the spec is amazing but come on 100m? seriously?
     
  10. homm88

    homm88 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    D claws > AGS. k?

    Yes u can get the claws cheap, but thats because the clans get ripped off. ;)
     
  11. Sacro

    Sacro Gunny - 168gr SMK Shooter
    $5 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    1,983
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Clan Aggression is a clan with a bunch of scammers, they scam themselves let alone random people.
     
  12. Robert789

    Robert789 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    ag are like the biggest scamming clan out there lol
     
  13. TheKills1

    TheKills1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Why are you people even still talking about this...
     
  14. [LOving.YOu]

    [LOving.YOu] Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2008
    Posts:
    612
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Idk why its risen to this mad price..
     
  15. lazy___king

    lazy___king Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Plz refrain from accusing clans u dont know nothing about.

    I myself am agression and i dare u to come and tell us that boy.
     
  16. WeRnIE

    WeRnIE Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2008
    Posts:
    4,808
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    352
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pool Shark
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Dragon claws true price is 60-80M
     
  17. buy d claws

    buy d claws Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know



    You are either a price manipulator or very ignorant.

    They are 20M. The official RS forums is all fake. No one buys them for 60M it's a lie.

    Why the fuck would you pay 60M, you can get an armadyl godsword for that price... And anyone who says d claws are better is retarted.
     
  18. Ro0m 4o9

    Ro0m 4o9 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    Armadyl godsword is awful compared to claws.

    Claw speed and accuracy...

    I have seen multiple claws sold for up to 100m -.-

    Also, aggression are stupid scammers, and so are RoT.
     
  19. v g00n v

    v g00n v Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Posts:
    0
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    hmm 20m for d claw is that the price now?
     
  20. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    DRAGON CLAWS - I would like to let everyone know

    There's a very big price range, on w 2 people are buying for up to 100m, and some people are selling them on the g.e as they don't have junk :/
     
< Exam | [RSGP] Selling Pures and Skillers [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site