Adblock breaks this site

Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by riipped, Feb 21, 2008.

  1. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Heres some pictures I think anyone would like seeing. Enjoy :)

    D Chain Drop-
    [​IMG]

    Wearing my new D Chain-
    [​IMG]

    101M Drop Party-
    [​IMG]

    Fuck Tramp-
    [​IMG]

    Old Man = Scrawny
    [​IMG]

    Post comments! :)
     
  2. Eric

    Eric Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2007
    Posts:
    3,344
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Those are some nice pictures! Where did you get them?
     
  3. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    I screenied them, kpud1337 is my main, oiox is my mage pure. :)
     
  4. pinecone jr

    pinecone jr Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    328
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    mhmm,
    nice drop.
    and deaththreat.
    : )
     
  5. Blurb

    Blurb Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    nice, but you shouldnt leave names in on a cheating site
     
  6. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Not a big deal, because I'm not doing any cheating. Even if I was, wouldn't matter at all. Jagex can't take action on an account for outside behavior. Bans can only take place if a rule is broken in game.
     
  7. Call_mE_Jo3

    Call_mE_Jo3 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    true dat..lol i used to kill dusties alot and i never got any good drop lol
     
  8. I 1337 I

    I 1337 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,158
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    What's the best world for good party room drops? I'd like to try to get something somday..
     
  9. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Probably 89.
     
  10. Billyy

    Billyy Guru of Ganja
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2007
    Posts:
    2,842
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Haha pretty awesome pictures. I like the last one the most. ;)
     
  11. rayden123

    rayden123 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2007
    Posts:
    628
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    That thing you said about not getting banned is untrue, people donated on some cheating sites and got banned in game.
     
  12. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    I wish I attended that drop party.
     
  13. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Maybe they talked about it in game, but Jagex doesn't go searching the web for RS players who seem as though they are cheating. It is against their policy and rules to do that.
     
  14. CDD

    CDD Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2008
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    wow :D:D
     
  15. Kîllã Vîøléñ¢ë

    Kîllã Vîøléñ¢ë Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    I love the old man one (looks like the drink is crushing his hand) and the tramp one and congrats on the d-chain!!!
     
  16. bennytheberry

    bennytheberry Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,037
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    those are some amazing pictures, but theres a sticky that says block out all rs usernames, and is that a real pic of the WOM
     
  17. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    I'm not worried about the usernames. I havn't broken any rules, so I don't have anything to worry about.
     
  18. p4nage

    p4nage Smoke
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,107
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    not true,youtube lure's got removed and sometimes banned.
     
  19. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    Kay, well back to the point, I'm not doing any luring or any sort of cheating, am I..? So I'm fine.
     
  20. hXcAnton

    hXcAnton Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2007
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dragon Chain Drop, 101m Drop Party, & More~

    ha, I was getting my slayer up so I can do just that lol, and ive seen a bigger drop party lol.
     
< selling lvl 95 account | -Need New Pure Def Trainer-free :'( >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site