Dont Rub My Ballsack

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by DontRubMyBallsack, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dont Rub My Ballsack
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 7, 2010 at 8:53 AM
  2. DontRubMyBallsack
    Referrals:
    0

    DontRubMyBallsack Guest

    Dont Rub My Ballsack

    I was supposedly banned for an infraction which I don't even know what that means.. if someone could un-ban me now that'd be nice, I haven't done anything to deserve this ban and if this is how sythe is just tell me now and I'll go somewhere else

    Power abusing is becoming a trend I'd say
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM
  4. Skele
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Dont Rub My Ballsack

    Please state your exact username when disputing.
     
< Disputing my ban [QDestinyQ] | Ban Dispute-Condor_lt >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site