Adblock breaks this site

dont rent at osrsmaxmain.com

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by makalena69, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makalena69

    makalena69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2018
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    dont rent at osrsmaxmain.com

    i was like legit searching for websites to rent a maxed main staker, I knew 5 legit ones, but they all couldn't provide one so I desperately searched for another one, and the site seemed a bit sketchy tho, but I gave it a shot, I rented it, I staked 50m and won, so I had 100m, I staked 200m and I won again, then I staked 100m and I won

    300m, bank made i wanted to switch it over to my own acc and log out.
    unfortunately 1sec after i won that duel i got dced.


    as soon as i contacted them on live chat they blocked me from the chat.
    went to the website on my phone, i told on livechat that i want acces to the acc to get my 300m back
    ofcourse they once again blocked me from chat

    soo............ good fight 300m fml
     
    gambling_babz and Away like this.
  2. Pendulum

    Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Posts:
    10,137
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    340
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    126124901537939456
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Air Fryer Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    dont rent at osrsmaxmain.com

    @makalena69 unless you're reporting a Sythe user there is nothing we can do here. Do you have the login email written down?
     
  3. makalena69

    makalena69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2018
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    dont rent at osrsmaxmain.com

  4. Pendulum

    Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Posts:
    10,137
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    340
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    126124901537939456
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Air Fryer Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    dont rent at osrsmaxmain.com

    Thank you for reporting it, I am sorry for your loss.
     
< Private | AccSalez96 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site