Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Dont know why im banned

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Rockerariel, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered Rockerariel

    Unregistered Rockerariel Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Dont know why im banned

    I have no clue why im banned and I remember writing a thread about a month ago, but I had no clue how to respond to it with an unregistered account.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
< Response for FireZ | No Email Sent To My Email To Recov >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site