DONT DO DRUGS

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Faker, Oct 4, 2026.

DONT DO DRUGS
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 4, 2026 at 5:36 AM
  2. Faker
    Joined:
    May 15, 2014
    Posts:
    7,218
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10,264
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    261920322679341059
    Discord Username:
    uFaker
    Verified Challenger Heidy Gohan has AIDS Potamus

    Faker Official Discord Server
    sylarzylar Donor

    DONT DO DRUGS

    I'm a recovering addict, and I've been to some dark places, sober for 8 months now God willing. You think it's all just fun and games at the start but it's really not, you can really fuck up your life. Anyway I know it might sound obvious to a lot of you, but I hope I can reach that one person this needs to go to.

    God bless
     
    ^ Liam likes this.
< PSA | Bert’s gay .. proof inside >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site