Adblock breaks this site

Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Winneythepoo, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Hello guys it has come to that miserable day where I am going to sell my Runescape account. After making a lot staking then getting cleaned on my pure I just can not be bothered to rebuild so I am going to sell it for good. I am 100% the original owner and nobody else has touched my account EVER. I can provide all information required and contact details if needs be.
    These are what the account holds :

    [​IMG] Items can be sold with or without the account.
    [​IMG] - Stats
    [​IMG] - Combat
    [​IMG] - Jag
    [​IMG] - Was wrongfully banned

    With all this taken into account and that the sale of this account will be perfectly 100% safe I will not be selling cheap.
    No Auto/Win set.
    Bidding starts at $100/35m 07 GP - Paypal is preferred and can also sell through player auctions but only to trusted users once again.
    My skype is on my name and click my Signature for vouches.

    Thanks guys. :D
     
  2. ColinRs

    ColinRs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2014
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Pictures don't show.
     
  3. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Okay working now.
     
  4. elrith

    elrith Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2014
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    How will the transaction occur if I were to buy it through paypal? Just curious at how this transaction works if I buy the account.

    First time doing this so just wondering =]

    And I'll pay $105

    You also mention to "trusted users." What does that mean? Does that mean I cannot buy the account? How do I get trusted?
     
  5. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    As you are a newcomer I would refer Gp but offer noted thanks.
     
  6. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bum[[[[
     
  7. Lil Snupe

    Lil Snupe Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2014
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Extremely interested! Add my Skype: Garrett.Cooper69
     
  8. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bumpppppp
     
  9. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bumpppp
     
  10. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bumppp - $120 offer so far lads
     
  11. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bumpppp
     
  12. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bumpppp
     
  13. Itsmarymkai

    Itsmarymkai Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,254
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Just notifying you that the rsn shows up on the quests img, might wanna hide that one too :p
     
  14. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Oh damn =p CHEERS.
     
  15. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    $150 offer
     
  16. Winneythepoo

    Winneythepoo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    bumpppp
     
  17. Katara

    Katara Offline on Skype? PM me on Sythe!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    Sorry, but you're saying you're trusted, vouched and you're a donor. You've donated 5$ (woo-hoo), only have low-trade vouches (you've purchased a couple of bonds, did a 7$ deal and actually that's it).

    What exactly makes you trusted? Don't get me wrong, but if I want to buy this account, I don't really see how you're more trusted than the most people on the market actually.
     
  18. Wheysted

    Wheysted Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2014
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donor 99range/99mage/95hp/60def/94cb

    He's not trusted
    He also joined a month ago


    Honestly it just looked like he made his sythe acc have an image of being trusted in the last month by posting a lot and donating 5$ lol

    Just to scam

    inB4recover

    Also reporting the title as i think that should be changed

    also so this isn't spam - i bid 5m 07 (serious)
     
< Make 50$ paypal everyday | Selling 97 combat main [torso+defender][83 str + 80 fletch] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site