Adblock breaks this site

Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

Discussion in 'Sythe.org Support' started by oli, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oli

    oli Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    I cant recievie donation badge due to bug???
     
  2. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    It's not a bug.

    If you've received the confirmation from Matthew your rank will be in the usercenter. If you haven't yet it might take a day or two for Matthew to process it.
     
  3. oli

    oli Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    I donated via a bond holder... Yet i got linked to thread name " donation bug"
     
  4. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    I'm not sure what you mean
     
  5. Bogdan

    Bogdan Legend
    Bogdan123 Donor Angelic

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    11,189
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    527
    Discord Unique ID:
    217463889061740554
    Discord Username:
    Bogdan#5001
    Zapdos Former OMM ??? OG Club Sythe's 10th Anniversary Sythe's 15th Anniversary I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Chess Master Two Factor Authentication User
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

  6. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    So Moe took the donation knowing there is a bug?
     
  7. Bogdan

    Bogdan Legend
    Bogdan123 Donor Angelic

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    11,189
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    527
    Discord Unique ID:
    217463889061740554
    Discord Username:
    Bogdan#5001
    Zapdos Former OMM ??? OG Club Sythe's 10th Anniversary Sythe's 15th Anniversary I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Chess Master Two Factor Authentication User
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    No idea, ask him.
     
  8. Moes

    Moes Software engineer
    Retired Global Moderator You Shall Not Pass Dot Net Programmer

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2012
    Posts:
    3,872
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Heidy Le Kingdoms Player <3 n4n0 Le Monkey In Memory of Jon Green eggs and spam Extreme Homosex MushyMuncher Potamus (2)
    Gohan has AIDS Lumpy Space Princess Pokémon Trainer Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    Yes I did. All donations are processed now because I reloaded my balance again. However there is still $15 missing from my balance.
     
  9. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Donation? donated 8.33$ now?

    Okay, you should probably just use donating in the user's name rather than the bond system til it's fixed. I'll try holla @ Matt.
     
< how to make spoilers | I donated and still no Donor rank. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site