Adblock breaks this site

Do you Love the Internet?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AntiH3r0, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntiH3r0

    AntiH3r0 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2005
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    Hey i just wanted to see this communitys thought's on the internet.

    Ofcourse it's addictive and nonstop action, but you can also make MOney



    I was thinking of making a website which will let you click other's sites, also getting hits yourself. you're helping each other. each time you hit a site, you will get +1, +2, +3, ect "Points" which will be hits from other ppl. and have our site the first one

    any ideas on this? dont steal :)

    we'd also be making a killin of revenue on that site



    edits- spelling errors[/color]
     
  2. rs nechryeal

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    Lots and lots and lots of errors and lots and lots and lots of poorly conceived ideas
     
  3. Mr impossible

    Mr impossible Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    I make unbelievable rough love to the internet. :)
     
  4. Lunamewtwo

    Lunamewtwo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    366
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    I wonder why it is they couldnt come up with it sooner...
     
  5. AntiH3r0

    AntiH3r0 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2005
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    moar sauce poast plz
     
  6. kyocera

    kyocera Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,013
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    this idea has been out there for a while
     
  7. Christmas Crackers

    Christmas Crackers Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    lol it's called Google
     
  8. I 134/2/24G3 I

    I 134/2/24G3 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    i love the net, i cant live without it :p
     
  9. clean trade

    clean trade Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    Internet is basically my life :p
     
  10. Necromancer24

    Necromancer24 Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Posts:
    4,440
    Referrals:
    29
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    Cant live without it. :) Addicted to it right now.
     
  11. Damien0124

    Damien0124 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2006
    Posts:
    1,851
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    I am addicted to the Internet. It's not like I have to be online 24/7, but when I go a few days without it, I will sure miss it. It became part of my everyday life and it is hard to imagine a world without the Internet.
     
  12. RS Greatest

    RS Greatest Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    i love the internet, dont even watch t.v much now...a computer is nothing without it
     
  13. 3ugene0wnz

    3ugene0wnz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    its the best thing since sliced bread hahaha
     
  14. clean trade

    clean trade Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    Nothing without a computer,

    Love the internet
     
  15. AMS

    AMS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Posts:
    488
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    well, 100 % of those who posted loved the internet, so do i :D
     
  16. Billyy

    Billyy Guru of Ganja
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2007
    Posts:
    2,842
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you Love the Internet?

    No point to this topic.
     
< Selling Range/2h F2per ^_^ | Anyone Know Anything About Ipods? >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site