Sighz Recovery

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Sighz_Recovery, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sighz Recovery
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2015 at 8:59 PM
  2. Sighz_Recovery
    Referrals:
    0

    Sighz_Recovery Guest

    Sighz Recovery

    First - I didn't realize this was a section because I got redirected to the ban appeal section, that is why I posted there.

    Second, this is my IP. I can be contacted on my skype (iam.bman) or I have another more private one that I can confirm, but I doubt many people know it on here.

    I can log into my account but I forgot my email so I need that reset so I can do the new 6 month thing.

    Thanks
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 31, 2015 at 3:09 PM
  4. Time To Buy
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Sighz Recovery

    What email would you like to register your account to?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 3, 2015 at 1:07 PM
  6. Time To Buy
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Sighz Recovery

    I have sent the request in :)
     
< Disputing an unfair ban #2 | tehRonskie password older than Jan 2015 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site