Disputing an unfair ban #2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Boosting Factory 2, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Disputing an unfair ban #2
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2015 at 8:31 AM
  2. Boosting Factory 2
    Referrals:
    0

    Boosting Factory 2 Guest

    Disputing an unfair ban #2

    Hello,

    I can't seem to find the thread but here's the customer's one:

    http://www.sythe.org/lol-boosting-team-sales/1865599-do-not-trust-boosting-factory.html

    I'll try and make a short list again on why I'm innocent and why this is purely customer's fault.

    1. Like seen in the screenshot the client provided, the customer talked to one of my trial boosters (It's visible in the screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/VRlNtR0.png) that we also put candidates in the group for easier communication) - meaning that he isn't really my booster, the only tie I have to him is him being in the group with 27 other people, many of them candidates.

    2. Needless to say, the scammer booster was immediatelly removed.

    3. This trial booster's skype was never a contact method for Boosting Factory, the only skype used for dealing with Boosting Factory is: boostingfactory , everything else is clearly subject to being scammed as I cannot control what people do on their private skypes, makes sense right?

    4. I did say that boosters can find jobs on forums and then redirect them to MY SKYPE, just like it says in the screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/dVDAIvr.png). Boosting companies exist for a reason, we have reputation, we take a certain fee and we regulate the boosts, if the client had been scammed via my official skype, ofcourse I would reimburse him fully, just like I have in the past.

    5. The client did know this, but he went behind my back just to save money on fees, pretty obvious. Then he lost the insurance that the boosting companies provide and got scammed, now he wants the boosting company to reimburse him, how does that even make sense?

    Thank you for reading, I hope you will realise that I'm not the bad guy here and I do not deserve to lose money and my account on Sythe.

    Have a nice day. :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 3, 2015 at 1:53 PM
  4. video
    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Posts:
    27,244
    Referrals:
    77
    Sythe Gold:
    1,033
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    178390610103894016
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

    video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

    Disputing an unfair ban #2

    We unbanned you days ago, welcome back
     
< My Sythe username is bait | Sighz Recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site