Adblock breaks this site

Did it for the lulz

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shredderbeam, May 3, 2008.

  1. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Did it for the lulz

    If you ask me to check your scam report, dispute, or ANYTHING fucking similar, I will block you. Even if you ask as a joke.

    Thanks.
     
  2. me likes pies

    me likes pies Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Did it for the lulz

    I did just then, you just said ok....
     
  3. me likes pies

    me likes pies Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Did it for the lulz

    But i did trick you into thinking it was for free ice-cream.
     
  4. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Did it for the lulz

    I'm serious, though. I'm not even going to warn people anymore.

    To all of those who would ask me - I'll get to it when I fucking get to it. In fact, if you ask me, not only will you be blocked, but I'll save your report for last.
     
  5. me likes pies

    me likes pies Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Did it for the lulz

    ^ And you should do something else.... like give them a nagging little bitch user title?
     
  6. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Did it for the lulz

    That would be amazing. Except, I'd make it worse, like "Scamming little pedophile", or something.

    Eh, I wouldn't really do that.
     
  7. me likes pies

    me likes pies Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Did it for the lulz

    You should, that'd be even better.
     
  8. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Did it for the lulz

    check my dispute for a free dildo..

    <3
     
  9. masterkiller

    masterkiller Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    2,381
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Did it for the lulz

    wot i want a usre title
     
  10. Pen

    Pen Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2005
    Posts:
    15,220
    Referrals:
    142
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Did it for the lulz

    check my scam reports plz shredder
     
  11. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Did it for the lulz

    mr.pen i must plz ask u 2 gtfo plz thx
     
  12. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Did it for the lulz

    I used to be married, but she died a few years ago in a horrible accident. We were riding horses in the countryside on our old ranch, and the horse became frightened and bit her neck until she ceased to live. Its teeth were stained with blood for weeks after that, and I had to shoot him. He was my favorite horse, and it made me sad.
     
  13. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Did it for the lulz

    I remember hearing tale, from Pen in fact, that if you need a scam report checked and it's been a lengthy amount of time that it's gone un-noticed (ie. a month) then it's ok to PM someone asking them to check it o_O.
     
  14. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Did it for the lulz

    I'm talking about people on MSN who whine and bitch the very second they post it.
     
  15. Merchant Millz

    Merchant Millz Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2007
    Posts:
    715
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Did it for the lulz

    I want a user title saying faget pedophile pl0x


    lol\
     
  16. Jesse

    Jesse Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3,129
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Did it for the lulz

    Fucking I told you a way around the RaS >_>
     
< My last chance appeal.. | The Bible never mentions souls. That's an Egyptian/Greek idea. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site