Adblock breaks this site

Describe getting your first 99!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by willsquesting, Feb 24, 2012.

  1. Beta test

    Beta test Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    Don't have my first 99 YET!
     
  2. UrcoolYo

    UrcoolYo Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,371
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    99 Firemaking, about 3-4 years ago I guess.

    I was grinding it, maybe 5 hours/day, and I liked it because of my clan.
     
  3. Process x

    Process x Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2011
    Posts:
    836
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    Haha this brings some good memories back!

    My first 99 was cooking. I was eight years old at the time. I had been cooking and cooking and cooking for 5 days streight (like literally 12+ hours a day as it was over the summer) and was super excited to finally get a 99. I took a screenshot of every level from 90-99 and used them in the end to make a crappy little video. I gathered about 10 friends from rs and went and got the cape. It was really exciting for the first few days untill I realized my only cape was untrimmed cooking -.-
     
  4. 3max

    3max Whiskerz & Pawz
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox Pizza Muncher Gohan has AIDS
    Describe getting your first 99!

    First 99 was probably only firemaking. It wasn't that big of a deal since it was botted. Still pretty cool though :D
     
  5. rs2serviceervita

    rs2serviceervita Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    Hunter , was my first 99 , i was soooo happy
     
  6. MarkJ

    MarkJ Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    My first 99 was woodcutting also, probably did more than half of it legit and the other bit botted. Used to cut magics legit also which was a grind and so it took me longer to get 99.
     
  7. ClazzD

    ClazzD Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,140
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Describe getting your first 99!

    road to 99 firemaking
    1-60 was all hand done i was bored as hell in the ge on a non mem world
    and then i found botting and then 61-99 all botted
    i just remember the last day i was just happy
     
  8. Zerkerfist

    Zerkerfist ♥..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..♥
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Posts:
    7,247
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Describe getting your first 99!

    My first was 99 ranged!

    I always thought it would be 99 strength (and I was pretty damned close), but I got obsessed with the idea of getting a fast and useful combat 99 like ranged, so I bought the chins/prayer pots and shacked up at Ape Atol for a few days. It only took me about 3 days to go from 78-99, and man it felt good. I remember doing 98-99 in like 4-5 hours on a Sunday morning and I was so stoked! :)
     
  9. poopy2177

    poopy2177 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2009
    Posts:
    1,359
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    Took about 10 mins total for my first skill cape, 99 str.... Just set up a bot and hit start and ran it for 48-70 hours at a time took about 2 weeks lol (no ban)

    Didn't really feal anything because I didn't earn it... Sold it for 70$ though so that made me happy
     
  10. RESIISTANCE

    RESIISTANCE Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Posts:
    353
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    First 99 ever, Woodcutting - Legit all the way i was like 13 i was so proud LOL
     
  11. RsProd

    RsProd Hero
    $100 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Posts:
    7,984
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    Heidy (2) Easter 2013 Lawrence
    Describe getting your first 99!

    Firemaking, took me 21days of doing it manually.
    Felt pretty sweet because I bragged to all my mates saying I had a firecape on a pure. They all believed me, until they saw it. Haha.
     
  12. Sumskills

    Sumskills Guru

    Joined:
    May 7, 2011
    Posts:
    1,343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    103
    Describe getting your first 99!

    my first 99 was cooking on my main which is now banned :( it was non botted and i had become member for the first time at that time. i was so proud of myself back then, non of my rs friends had a 99
     
  13. SamBooDii

    SamBooDii Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Describe getting your first 99!

    I got 99 strength botting, when i got it i logged out and stayed inactive for a few days :D
     
  14. lomboro

    lomboro Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2011
    Posts:
    531
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Describe getting your first 99!

    * meh.. *
     
  15. runescapeobject

    runescapeobject Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    My first 99 was str, was really happy and proud haha.
     
  16. HookahPharaoh

    HookahPharaoh Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2012
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    My first 99 was Woodcutting. I was extremely hyped once I achieved it but a few hours later the feeling disappeared and I began to realize how much time I wasted on a cape.
     
  17. starto99

    starto99 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2012
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    Still on the way of my first 99 , atm 91 ! hunter
     
  18. VenomXI

    VenomXI Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    my first 99 was in the strength skill. Felt epic getting that sexy cape on my pure. As soon as I had got it, I went straight to demolish pkers in the wilderness. :D
     
  19. EisHERE

    EisHERE Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2011
    Posts:
    818
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Describe getting your first 99!

    99 cooking!!! I was pretty jacked about it too! I worked so hard for it haha I have a video of it with all of my rs friends lmfao
     
< Lowest Possible Combat Level to Complete ROTM? | Negative JCoins >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site