[DENIED] Posting Personal Info Rule Revamp

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by John Devola, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #21 - Jul 15, 2018 at 10:37 AM
  2. Xour
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xour Forum Addict

I support either of the following options;

1. Completely remove the rule, stop wasting staff time. Let the people "doxing," (which is really just sharing pictures that have already been shared,) continue to dox. If users can't laugh off some jokes with their pictures they should get off the internet, or make an effort to hide them/not share them.

2. Apply the staff dox penalties to all users, and stop wasting time on this. Then again, we let scammers back into the community, so why would we not allow someone posting public information to return as well? Attempt to find a balance there, and you won't.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  3. Unread #22 - Jul 16, 2018 at 9:04 PM
  4. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

Champ Happy Holidays!

I definitely can see this being a touchy subject, I'm going to go ahead and create a staff discussion on this, as I agree people take the current punishments as a joke, and that is not what we stand for. Regardless of information being public there is a line you should not step over, and once you do it seems the consequences are minimal.

This suggestion has been moved to Pending. I have 5 other very large areas on Sythe currently in discussions, including Name Sales, Account sections, RAS trolling, and a few other topics. I will add this to it.

Thanks for your suggestion, as always if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord.
    Discord: Champ#6303

^ John Devola and Bryan like this.
< [DENIED] Disallow trusted tags | [DENIED] Put "TECHNICAL" Above "COMM DEV TEAM" >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site