Adblock breaks this site

Deleted Champions...

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by eennee, Apr 18, 2013.

  1. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    Deleted Champions...

    Not sure what happened but I lost two champions... happened out of the blue and I submitted a ticket... they were volibear and riven. Anyone else experience something like this? They are in my recent purchase history but not in my availible champions list.
     
  2. x w0lf x

    x w0lf x Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2007
    Posts:
    856
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Deleted Champions...

    That happened with me with Syndra if you submit a ticket you'll get it back they gave mine back in like 2 days
     
  3. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    Deleted Champions...

    I submitted a ticket and they gave it back in like 8 hours haha it was scary.. I was like what the hell happened to my champions :p
     
< So I just gained 32 LP in one game | Looking for a LoL team? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site