Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Delaghetto and Horse

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by UnregisteredHorse, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnregisteredHorse

    UnregisteredHorse Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Delaghetto and Horse

    Can mods and admins please check to see why I was banned? Was it for scamming or what and who I scammed please

    list of names Delaghetto ( first account i made, later forgot pass and make new acc called PirateRSGP I think and i think this was when I scammed(i think) and went to make Horse after Delaghetto got banned. When Delaghetto was banned i was away from Sythe for a while then i started to use Horse. If i scammed i would like to pay back whoever i scammed.
     
  2. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
  3. UnregisteredPirateRSGp

    UnregisteredPirateRSGp Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Delaghetto and Horse

  4. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Delaghetto and Horse

    Hi there,

    You'll have to contact him, pay him back, and then request a pardon in the Request a Pardon section. Also, guest accounts (unregistered) can't reply to threads, so you'd have to create a new thread with a link to the original thread. I'll close this for now, best of luck with the pardon process.
     
< Shorokiltro dispute | [SRB] Unban >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site