Adblock breaks this site

Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Deacon Frost, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    Yes, I knew it was temporary because you weren't the one to make the decision. I frequently told people "When Unknown gets back, he'll decide". As to the ideas of remodeling, I would have done it without being Head User Educator =/. It wasn't my choice to remodel without you, but to fix everything going wrong before you got back. I assure you I had best intentions for User Education, and you were in mind as I did them.
     
  2. Unknown

    Unknown Guru
    Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    1,640
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    If it wasn't your choice to remodel, who's was it? I don't UE dying without your remodeling
     
  3. TDD

    TDD Web Design Expert
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2005
    Posts:
    3,191
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    A few of us had had brainstorming sessions, but we didn't want to have any of it done until you were back :S
     
  4. Phil

    Phil Ex-Mod
    ♥ Will Love Govind Forever ♥

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,210
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).


    NO SORRY BUT THATS COMPLETLY STUPID.

    Why should all the ideas be passed through you. Just because you are a higher rank it does not mean User Ed as a whole should JUST be based on what you think are "good ideas".

    Deacon may have had ideas that would work, but that you say are crap.

    Also seen as at the time Deacon was a HUE at the time, it should have ment he could have made changes and added his own ideas to try and make User Ed better.

    The thing about you didn't even read the ideas and declined them because they did not go through you is completly idiotic.

    Think about it...
     
  5. x⁹

    x⁹ Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    Don't be an attention whore, Deacon.
    Several staff members made long and thoughtful replies to your thread. Most of us tended to agree with Yakov (and he fairly rebutted every point you made in your original post).

    You should realise that you overstepped your bounds as Head User Educator. The power went to your head.
     
  6. Oh Jesus

    Oh Jesus Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2005
    Posts:
    1,087
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    Well personally I don't know what is going to happen all I know is that I didn't spend 3 week's to make an Application for User Ed to fail. In my opinion DF was doing a great job on it.
     
  7. Zack

    Zack Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2005
    Posts:
    863
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    Unknown when you have the time please read the pm I sent you yesterday ;)
     
  8. Nathan III

    Nathan III Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    872
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dear User Education (Well Unknown anyways).

    Unknown shoulden't of un-ranked you, because you had some of the best ideas out there, and tbh, you did alot more than alot of other people... *Cough...*
     
< Selling Lvl 85 Fletch, Ancient And Much More | question about sms and pbp member pins >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site