dan lad 128 recovery

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by dan lad 128 recovery, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
dan lad 128 recovery
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 8, 2017 at 5:47 AM
  2. dan lad 128 recovery
    Referrals:

dan lad 128 recovery Guest

dan lad 128 recovery

account dan lad 128, member since 2015, account was being used by someone else, asked question on whether changing my details force logged them out, got banned, sent here.

email <hidden>
    if you want an email to change it too do <hidden>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 12, 2017 at 9:59 AM
  4. Moes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Heidy Le Kingdoms Player <3 n4n0 Le Monkey In Memory of Jon Green eggs and spam Extreme Homosex MushyMuncher Potamus (2)
    Gohan has AIDS Lumpy Space Princess Pokémon Trainer Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?

Moes Software engineer
    Retired Global Moderator You Shall Not Pass Dot Net Programmer

dan lad 128 recovery

When did you last have access to your account? Did the hacker use your account to post? Please scan your computer for viruses and post the results here. Also send an email from your current registered email to [email protected] referring to this thread.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 5, 2017 at 4:28 PM
  6. dan lad 128 recovery
    Referrals:

dan lad 128 recovery Guest

dan lad 128 recovery

first thread: dan lad 128 recovery

"When did you last have access to your account? Did the hacker use your account to post? Please scan your computer for viruses and post the results here. Also send an email from your current registered email to [email protected] referring to this thread."

Last had access whenever my last thread was. The hacker didn't post from what I remember, but PMed people. I did PM those people when I logged back into my account which was luckily a few days after the guy sent the PM's and I don't think he managed to cause any damage. He didn't change my password or anything.

if the email needs to be changed, then change too <hidden> if not, the current has been secured.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 7, 2017 at 3:01 PM
  8. Moes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Heidy Le Kingdoms Player <3 n4n0 Le Monkey In Memory of Jon Green eggs and spam Extreme Homosex MushyMuncher Potamus (2)
    Gohan has AIDS Lumpy Space Princess Pokémon Trainer Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?

Moes Software engineer
    Retired Global Moderator You Shall Not Pass Dot Net Programmer

dan lad 128 recovery

9. Unread #5 - Apr 7, 2017 at 5:17 PM
  10. danlad128
    Referrals:

danlad128 Guest

dan lad 128 recovery

original thread: dan lad 128 recovery

Did you donate? Can you post evidence of rs account ownership? Cheap Level 57 1 Def Pure | Full Graceful | 650+ Total Level | 3M + Total EXP

Do you have skype access? Did you post yoru skype anywhere?

Please post from your home ip. Your last post wasn't

I didn't donate. The account linked has been trained since because I haven't been able to sell, but here are some screenies.

It no longer has full graceful bcos I sold to get a bond, but it has an Agility level which would be high enough for full graceful if that can be considered proof. It's also now done MM and Lost City. (Was messing around with 50 attack but didn't really like it).

Left side stats are from the sell thread. Rectangles highlighting stats that remain the same.

[​IMG]

My Skype is danlas128, I was reluctant to post it publicly due to people wasting my time but I may have. I'm pretty sure I PMed it out though.

edit: Skype proof Skype proof 2 - Googling "Danlas128 Sythe" seems to do the trick.

Unfortunately my last thread was whilst I was at University. I'm back home now and unable to post from my previous IP.

11. Unread #6 - May 8, 2017 at 6:38 PM
  12. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

dan lad 128 recovery

Going to close this due to a lack of any updates on both ends. If you still want to recover your account please post a new fresh recovery.

< "HACKED" | It me >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site