Da1gothicbeast's Free services

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by da1gothicbeast, Nov 22, 2010.

Da1gothicbeast's Free services
  1. Unread #81 - Dec 22, 2010 at 11:04 AM
  2. da1gothicbeast
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    da1gothicbeast Active Member

    Da1gothicbeast's Free services

    I can do that for you as soon as you're ready :) should take 2-4 days to complete :)
     
  3. Unread #82 - Dec 29, 2010 at 6:12 AM
  4. da1gothicbeast
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    da1gothicbeast Active Member

    Da1gothicbeast's Free services

    super huge bump!!!!! got 2 spaces open
     
  5. Unread #83 - Dec 30, 2010 at 5:56 AM
  6. da1gothicbeast
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    da1gothicbeast Active Member

    Da1gothicbeast's Free services

    As of now, I am cancelling all my services. I am tired of being scammed, so until further notice, I will not be doing anymore services.
    However, i have 3 people who I still have orders for. I promise you guys, I will get your job done, and then I will be done with skill training
     
< need a botter to kill 15.4K Ghouls so i can get 99 strength | [ DiVerse PowerLeveling ] - [WU/Egold/PP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site