Adblock breaks this site

D imps and steel bars.

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by Truehcnerd, Aug 19, 2018.

  1. Truehcnerd

    Truehcnerd Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2018
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    D imps and steel bars.

    Looking for trusted members only, if not trusted I refuse to deal no matter the price. I want d imps caught and banked. And I want steel bars made, you must mine the iron ore and smelt into steel. I'll have all the coal necessary. Looking for prices per d imp, and price per 1k steel bars. I'm looking to buy bulk (10k +) bars and roughly 10-20 imps. This is on an ironman account with 50m bank, unless you have 100+ vouches and are a long time member I will not do business so move along. PM me rates please
     
  2. Plank Gang

    Plank Gang Top of the line pirate.

    Joined:
    May 27, 2018
    Posts:
    3,678
    Referrals:
    19
    Sythe Gold:
    4,995
    D imps and steel bars.

    Hey add me on discord maybe we can talk something out.
    Click on my signature
     
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  3. Truehcnerd

    Truehcnerd Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2018
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    D imps and steel bars.

    Sorry man I don't do discord. I have skype
     
< Close | Looking for range 1-70 , slayer 1-55 via cannon only >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site