[CSKIFFINGT1]Posting porn?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by stringcheese_10, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[CSKIFFINGT1]Posting porn?
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM
  2. stringcheese_10
    Referrals:
    0

    stringcheese_10 Guest

    [CSKIFFINGT1]Posting porn?

    I got a one month ban for posting what appears to be a penis on a ranch bottle. The picture was 5x5 pixels(small) and didn't think it was considered porn but now I know.

    Tbh, I think an infraction/warning would have been sufficient but I get staff deemed otherwise.

    Wont happen again.......
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM
  4. Corey
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    [CSKIFFINGT1]Posting porn?

    Its easily seen. See you in a month.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM
  6. Giddy
    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    [CSKIFFINGT1]Posting porn?

    I wouldn't call that porn, one month seems excessive in this case.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
  8. Corey
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    [CSKIFFINGT1]Posting porn?

    It may not be hardcore porn, but it still does not have a place on this site.

    I've shortened the ban to 1 week for this case, don't let it happen again.
     
< [KARL] FunForRuneScape's Misunderstood Ban * Mods Please Read* | Already Registered, but not? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site