[CSGO SHOP] Selling bulk 70%

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by fayaN, Feb 3, 2016.

[CSGO SHOP] Selling bulk 70%
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 3, 2016 at 11:29 AM
  2. fayaN
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fayaN Newcomer

    [CSGO SHOP] Selling bulk 70%

    Hello ladies!
    I am selling this for 67% of market.

    You can check out the skins here! :) I am only accepting bitcoins (PS: Joined sythe today, I'm new here, comming straight from Hackforums, have lots of good repution there regarding skin selling)

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/fayaNz/
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 3, 2016 at 12:58 PM
  4. Mar1k
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2016
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mar1k Newcomer
    Banned

    [CSGO SHOP] Selling bulk 70%

    your csgo invent is private.
     
< $25 Donor100+ VouchesFunboxs CSGO Shop2500$+ TRADEDPP|RSGP|KEYS | [WTS] Steam Account Supreme, 12 Years of service, 5 Years veteran coin and MORE. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site