Critically Confused

Discussion in 'Graphics Resources and Discussion' started by ajaalec, Feb 20, 2019.

Critically Confused
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 20, 2019 at 11:04 PM
  2. ajaalec
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ajaalec Member

Critically Confused

Okay so I have my basic knowledge of photoshop, Cinema 4D, and Adobe After effects but my real question is. What is your guys ideal programe to program when editing signatures? Should I make my text in C4D then put her in photoshop to do some final touch ups then move to adobe after effects? Because then I can’t mess with the text once I made it all thru photoshop with the background and locked layers. I am just really confused or maybe just tripping

3. Unread #2 - Feb 21, 2019 at 12:34 AM
  4. ajaalec
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ajaalec Member

Critically Confused

Also does anyone know any good Presets for Adobe After effects?

5. Unread #3 - Feb 21, 2019 at 12:35 AM
  6. ajaalec
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ajaalec Member

Critically Confused

for particles ^ and signature related design thats free and sorry for triple posting just dont know how to edit posts

7. Unread #4 - Feb 23, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  8. Izad
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pokémon Master Tier 2 Prizebox Tier 1 Prizebox Diamond Pickaxe Secret Santa 2023 Photography Competition Winner Two Factor Authentication User Supporting Business
    Halloween 2023 St. Patrick's Day 2023 St. Patrick's Day 2022 Halloween 2022 Summer 2022 Valentine's Day 2022 Christmas 2022 (2) Summer 2021 Christmas 2021 Christmas 2020

Izad Graphic Designer | Visit my store here!
    $200 USD Donor New

Critically Confused

Hi ajaalec! When I make my signatures I often make the render in C4D and the export it to Photoshop. Then I actually add my animations directly in photoshop.

You can browse youtube for mp4s. Search for "Falling Flower Petals Motion Background" and you'll find an mp4 which is commonly used among the GFXers here on Sythe. As long as you have an effect with a black background, you can just add it and set the blending mode to either "Lighten" or "Screen". Then you can play around with it, warp it, brush it etc to get the desired effect!

< how to get the pictures and signatures on your forum post | Advice To Designers >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site