Adblock breaks this site

Country_boy is a scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by barablack09, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barablack09

    barablack09 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2014
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Country_boy is a scammer

    Scammer's profile link:http://www.sythe.org/members/405770-country_boy.html
    Explanation of the trade: I was selling account to him from this thread http://www.sythe.org/main-accounts-100-138/1760700-135-acc-main-100-dung.html . He agreed on my price, and as I WAS trusting to people man wanted to go 1st. I gave him all info about acc and he said that payment will be soon. After this he sold my account to somebody in this thread http://www.sythe.org/main-accounts-100-138/1760913-selling-max-combat-account.html. Still didn't get cash. I warned him on skype\PM. Sorry for another person, but im recovering account because of no payment. I hope you are reading this and chargeback him ASAP. When I contacted with him at PM he said he never was talking with me....
    How they scammed: Didn't pay 80$ for account.
    Sythe PM picture: http://imgur.com/I94qzdH
    Skype profile ID & conversation pictures:
    http://imgur.com/Xg1xRMX
    http://imgur.com/MBZB8Lg
    http://imgur.com/MNxSmUS
    Other relevant trade screenshots:
     
  2. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
  3. barablack09

    barablack09 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2014
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Country_boy is a scammer

  4. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
    Country_boy is a scammer

    Skype ID needs to be over the conversation (not cropped) and I'll have to screenshare you showing the Paypal + showing what the account name/email is.

    Add my Skype please. :)
     
  5. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Country_boy is a scammer

    No response.
     
< Scammer futcoins1998 | GotTekkerz is a ban evader >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site