Adblock breaks this site

Cookie needs fire cape wtf?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Green cookie, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green cookie

    Green cookie Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2005
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookie needs fire cape wtf?

    Yep you heard it I need a fire cape

    Stats are 68 range
    52 pray
    1 def
    53 hp

    I don't supply SO if you ask me to DOn't POST!

    I will pay 7 mil and HUGE VOUCH if it is done now I'm not selling a vouch but if you get it done with ease a vouch will be given :p
     
  2. hiro

    hiro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    953
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookie needs fire cape wtf?

    get range to 70 and if u got ancients and atleats 2nd blood spell i could do it and ill supply
     
< Selling level 79 hybrid | Selling an awsome lvl 92 cb >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site