Come onnn

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by I destroy i, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Come onnn
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM
  2. I destroy i
    Referrals:
    0

    I destroy i Guest

    Come onnn

    I Slayer I, used to run a firecaping thread, I was banned for ban evading, I looked at my thread the day of and saw someone had posted finally got hi
    Banned, the name was unfamiliar to me for I have never seen it before.... Hell if you really want you can delete or lock my thread or whatever you do, I would just like to have my account back so I can roam sythe and use some of the services my self
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 14, 2011 at 2:12 AM
  4. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Come onnn

    Freezing Flames *BANNED*
    Forum Addict


    Denied
     
< Banned 4 Wronge Reasons. | i got banned for evading with Steam_games >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site